Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Anderson Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 small jícama
- 6 seedless grapes
- 6 maraschino cherries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- crushed ice
- Fill six cocktail glasses with crushed ice.
- With melon baller scoop six balls from jícama.
- Put one jícama ball, one grape and one cherry on each pick.
- In pitcher combine sugar, lime juice and tequila then stir and pour into cocktail glasses.