Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Special Events, Disneyland Hotel
- 2 oz butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 oz clear orange liqueur
- 2 oz cognac, divided
- 1 pint strawberries, cleaned, washed
- 3 medium bananas, peeled, sliced
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 parfait glasses or stemmed glasses
- In a medium pan, heat butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon and orange juice concentrate.
- Bring to a boil and add clear orange liqueur and 1 oz of cognac.
- Mix well and add sliced strawberries and bananas.
- When mixture is warm, pour into a chafing dish and add 1 oz of hot cognac and light.
- Ladle over rice cream in decorative glassware.