Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Special Events, Disneyland Hotel
- 2 oz butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 oz clear orange liqueur
- 2 oz cognac, divided
- 1 pint strawberries, cleaned, washed
- 3 medium bananas, peeled, sliced
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 parfait glasses or stemmed glasses
- In a medium pan, heat butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon and orange juice concentrate.
- Bring to a boil and add clear orange liqueur and 1 oz of cognac.
- Mix well and add sliced strawberries and bananas.
- When mixture is warm, pour into a chafing dish and add 1 oz of hot cognac and light.
- Ladle over rice cream in decorative glassware.