- ¼ cup butter
- 3 firm bananas, sliced
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spiced rum
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in bananas and sugar, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour in rum and cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Spoon half the banana mixture onto each flour tortilla, and roll up, tucking in the ends, like a burrito.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry chimichangas until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.