Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- ¼ butter
- 2 bananas
- 2 oz banana liqueur
- 1 oz rum
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 oz rum (if it is to be flambéed)
- vanilla ice cream
- Cook the sugar and butter for about 5 minutes.
- Add bananas, simmer another 2 minutes, add cinnamon, vanilla flavoring, banana liqueur and 1 oz rum, simmer another 2 minutes.
- If flambéing, pull the sauté pan back and super heat the front edge of the pan.
- Add another 1 oz rum with a jigger, (do not pour out of the bottle!!) and light with a long match.
- Or roll the flame over the edge of the pan if using gas, jiggling the sauté pan will increase the flame.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream.