Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tb Sugar
- 1 ts cinnamon
- 1 ea Grating of nutmeg
- 1 pn salt
- 1 1/2 tb lemon juice
- 1 lb Ripe bananas
- oil, as required 1 ea Crepe recipe, see above
- 2 tb margarine, melted
- icing sugar, as requiring lemon wedges for garnish Mix the Sugar, nutmeg, salt & lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Slice the bananas & mix them gently in the lemon-spice mixture. Heat a skillet & add a little vegetable oil.
- Fry each crepe on both sides. Spread each cooked crepe with the melted margarine & some of the banana mixture.
- Keep everything warm until ready to serve. Sprinkle the crepes with icing sugar & garnish with lemon wedges.