- Wrap the peeled bananas in the bacon and grill until tender.
- Place in a casserole, season and then add the sweetcorn.
- Thicken the mixture with 2 tsp cornmeal mixed with a little cold water.
- Pour over the bananas and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 170°C for 15 minutes and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.