Contributed by Sylvia at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small box instant banana cream pudding
- 4 large bananas good and ripe
- 1 box of sugar free vanilla wafers
- 1 x 12 oz tub of sugar free Cool Whip
- 4 cups of 2% milk
- Mix milk and pudding mix and let sit about 5 minutes.
- Then in medium size bowl put a layer of wafers, cover with pudding a layer of bananas and then a layer of cool whip.
- Keep going till you run out.
- You need to end up with cool whip on top.
- Take the back of a spoon and pull up some peeks.
- I like to use a clear glass bowl and stand up around the sides a slice of banana then a vanilla wafer and so on till you get all the way around.
- Then cover with pudding as soon as you can.
- Do not slice bananas till you are ready to use so they won't turn dark the next row i will seal with cool whip and so on till you run out of room.