Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Sylvia at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small box instant banana cream pudding
- 4 large bananas good and ripe
- 1 box of sugar free vanilla wafers
- 1 x 12 oz tub of sugar free Cool Whip
- 4 cups of 2% milk
- Mix milk and pudding mix and let sit about 5 minutes.
- Then in medium size bowl put a layer of wafers, cover with pudding a layer of bananas and then a layer of cool whip.
- Keep going till you run out.
- You need to end up with cool whip on top.
- Take the back of a spoon and pull up some peeks.
- I like to use a clear glass bowl and stand up around the sides a slice of banana then a vanilla wafer and so on till you get all the way around.
- Then cover with pudding as soon as you can.
- Do not slice bananas till you are ready to use so they won't turn dark the next row i will seal with cool whip and so on till you run out of room.