Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 250 ml Mayonnaise
- 125 ml Nestlé condensed milk or plain yoghurt
- 15 ml curry powder
- 1 ml ground coriander (optional)
- 1 ml ground cumin (jeera) (optional)
- 1 ml mustard powder
- 30 ml chutney or Sugar (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 500 g bananas, sliced
- 3 green Apples, cored but not skinned, diced
- lemon juice
- 75 g hazelnuts or pecan nuts, finely chopped
- 250 ml seedless Raisins
- Blend all the ingredients for the salad dressing. Add just enough milk to ensure the dressing is not too thick. Stir till smooth and set aside. Arrange a layer of bananas and Apples in a glass bowl. Sprinkle with a little lemon juice to prevent discolouration. Sprinkle with some of the chapped nuts and Raisins. Pour over a little of the salad dressing and repeat the layers till all the ingredients have been used. Serve any remaining salad dressing in a jug. Chill till needed. Serves 6.