Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 cups water
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour (white or whole wheat)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp honey
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Mix in all the rest of the ingredients until well blended, and then pour into cupcake pans.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- These are great for birthdays!.
- Some carob chips can be melted and used for "frosting".
- Feel free to add other ingredients such as sunflower seeds (without the shell), nuts, carob chips, shredded carrot, or diced apple.
- Crucnhy peanut butter can be used instead of smooth.
- whole wheat flour is always better than white.
- Extra treats or double batches can be frozen for future use.