Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 package (18½ ounces) yellow cake
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup water
- 1⅓ cups mashed bananas (about 4 medium)
- 1 package (3¾ ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
- Mix until blended, then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Turn batter into greased and lightly floured 10 inch tube pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until done.
- If desired, dust with confectioner's sugar before serving.