Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 fingers of green bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 5 cups water
- 1/2cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt and sugar to taste nutmeg ( vanilla optional )
- Wash,peal and grate bananas
- Add flour and salt to grated bananas and mix well.
- Beat mixture with fork while adding water until smooth.
- Sweeten to taste and add nutmeg and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into boiling water, stirring constantly to prevent lumping, stir until mixture thickens.
- Continue cooking, and milk, and let it simmer over low heat .
- Cook for about 30 mins.
- Add Sugar to taste and spices.