- Beat yolks with sugar until creamy.
- Add the mashed bananas, beat well.
- Whip egg whites until stiff (in different bowl).
- Add cake meal, potato starch and salt to yolk mixture.
- Fold in egg whites into this mixture.
- Add flavoring fold in gently.
- Bake at 325 °F for an hour (more or less).
- Use an angle food cake pan.
- Cool upside down for about 30 minutes or until cooled.
- Cut in half with knife.
- Ice with real whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Top with bananas and a few walnuts.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.