Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 (4-inch) pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 6-ounce container banana custard-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup pureed or finely diced banana
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine flour, Sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Add yogurt, milk, egg and oil; stir until smooth. Stir in rice and banana.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle coated with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbles form on top and underside is lightly browned. Turn to brown other side.