Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups biscuit mix (2 cups reduced fat Bisquick)
- 1 cup buttermilk (1 cup low-fat milk)
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbs butter
- ¾ cup maple syrup (¾ cup lite syrup)
- ¼ cup peanut butter (¼ cup reduced fat Skippy peanut butter crunchy style)
- strawberry syrup (optional)
- Whisk together the first five ingredients in a large bowl, just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Melt one tablespoon butter on a hot griddle and pour about ¼ of the batter for each pancake onto the griddle.
- Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and the edges look done;turn and cook other side of pancakes.
- Repeat steps until pancake batter is finished.
- Whisk together the maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth.
- Serve pancakes with peanut butter mixture and strawberry syrup.