Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups biscuit mix (2 cups reduced fat Bisquick)
- 1 cup buttermilk (1 cup low-fat milk)
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbs butter
- ¾ cup maple syrup (¾ cup lite syrup)
- ¼ cup peanut butter (¼ cup reduced fat Skippy peanut butter crunchy style)
- strawberry syrup (optional)
- Whisk together the first five ingredients in a large bowl, just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Melt one tablespoon butter on a hot griddle and pour about ¼ of the batter for each pancake onto the griddle.
- Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and the edges look done;turn and cook other side of pancakes.
- Repeat steps until pancake batter is finished.
- Whisk together the maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth.
- Serve pancakes with peanut butter mixture and strawberry syrup.