Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ivorian Banana Pancakes Edit
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 45g melted butter
- 2 - 3 very ripe mashed bananas
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, add flour and beat until free of lumps.
- Heat frypan with a little extra butter or oil.
- When the pan is hot spoon in desired amount of mixture.
- When bubbles start to appear in the batter, flip over and cook the other side.
- Eat with more bananas sliced on top and drizzled with Honey or with fresh fruit, or a squeeze of lemon/lime and sprinkle of Sugar.