Ivorian Banana Pancakes Edit
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 45g melted butter
- 2 - 3 very ripe mashed bananas
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, add flour and beat until free of lumps.
- Heat frypan with a little extra butter or oil.
- When the pan is hot spoon in desired amount of mixture.
- When bubbles start to appear in the batter, flip over and cook the other side.
- Eat with more bananas sliced on top and drizzled with Honey or with fresh fruit, or a squeeze of lemon/lime and sprinkle of Sugar.