Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 (6-oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- ¾ cup mashed ripe banana, about 2 bananas
- 1 pt half-and-half
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Combine marshmallow crème, chocolate pieces and ½ cup half-and-half in 2-qt saucepan.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over low heat until well blended.
- Add remaining half-and-half and bananas; mix well.
- Pour into 9" sq pan; freeze until almost firm.
- Coarsely chop mixture; spoon into chilled bow.
- Add nuts.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth; freeze.