Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 (6-oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- ¾ cup mashed ripe banana, about 2 bananas
- 1 pt half-and-half
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Combine marshmallow crème, chocolate pieces and ½ cup half-and-half in 2-qt saucepan.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over low heat until well blended.
- Add remaining half-and-half and bananas; mix well.
- Pour into 9" sq pan; freeze until almost firm.
- Coarsely chop mixture; spoon into chilled bow.
- Add nuts.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth; freeze.