Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of banana napoleons.
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Unfold pastry.
- Cut in 12 equal rectangles.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, prick tops all over with a fork.
- Bake 12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cool on sheet.
- Cut to split each rectangle into two layers.
- Put 1 layer on each of 8 dessert plates.
- Slice bananas into a bowl, toss with ½ cup caramel sauce.
- Spoon ½ of the mixture onto pastry on plates.
- Repeat layers.
- Add another pastry, cut side down.
- Brush with rest of sauce, top with remaining bananas.