Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are quick, easy, and comparatively healthy (the bananas add moisture and sweetness, meaning you can get away with less butter and sugar than normal). They also taste bloody fantastic.
I tend to use a hand blender for mixing everything except the flour, just to speed things along.
- 6lb sugar
- 4lb butter/marg
- 2 eggs
- 2 or 3 bananas
- 8lb of self-raising flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Mix in the bananas.
- Fold in the flour with a spoon or spatula until JUST mixed.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.