- Break or slice the banana into small chunks and put in a blender.
- Add malt powder.
- Add a small amount of the rice milk and start to blend.
- Add more rice milk as necessary until the banana goes from chunks to puree, then blend for another minute or two before adding the rest of the rice milk and optional vanilla.
- If you try to blend all the ingredients at once you"re likely to end up with un-blended banana chunks.
- This recipe is a good way to use over-ripe bananas, which we peel and freeze when they"ve been on the counter for a bit too long.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.