Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tbsp custard powder
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 3 bananas pureed
- Chocolate Sauce
- Waffle Cones
- Mix custard powder to a paste with a little of the milk.
- Bring remainder of milk to boil and stir in paste and beaten egg yolks.
- Cook over low fire for 3 minutes.
- Stir until cool, then mix in condensed and evaporated milk and banana puree.
- Set to freeze.
- When very firm pack in container lined with wax paper; leave edge to overhang.
- Store in freezer.