Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Farrell Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 onions chopped
- ½ cup cooking oil
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, de-boned
- 5 bananas sliced
- 2 apples grated
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 peppercorns
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fry onions in oil until brown then add flour and mix well.
- Add chicken stock gradually while stirring.
- Add remainder of ingredients except cream.
- Cover saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes then remove bay leaf.
- Mix in cream just before serving on a bed of rice.