Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 bananas
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tbs bittersweet chocolate pieces
- Peel bananas and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Place banana slices on wax paper lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until frozen.
- Process bananas, water, and chocolate in a food processor until nearly smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with Mint Leaves.
MAKES 2 CUPS OF BANANA CHOCOLATE SORBET.*