- Line bottom of heavily buttered 9x13-inch pan with half of the bananas.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and brandy and dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with half of the raisins and pecans.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.