Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup butter 1 stick
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas puréed
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda baking soda
- ½ cup cashew nuts chopped
- Cream butter and sugar; beat in eggs one at a time.
- Fold in mashed bananas and flour sifted with soda and nutmeg.
- Add cashew nuts.
- Bake about 50 minutes in lined, greased cake tin.
Zosha's notes Edit
The meringue is obviously part of the cake, but it doesn't say what you are supposed to do with it. I suspect that it is one of those things you are supposed to know. So here is my guess. Spread the meringue after the cake has cooked and cooled and bake a little while longer.