Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup Sugar Twin
- ⅓ cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons milk
- ¾ teaspoon vinegar
- 3 bananas, ripe, mashed
- Blend sugar, Sugar Twin, and margarine.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Sift flour and soda into bowl and stir.
- Mix milk and vinegar together, then add to mixture.
- Fold in bananas.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F in greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Let cool and cut into 20 slices.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 slice):
- Calories 108 | fat 3.6g | cholesterol 14 mg | carbohydrate 12g | sodium 63mg
- Exchanges: Bread 1 | fruit ¼ | fat 1
- Weight Watcher Points - 4 Points