Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milk Nonfat, Dry Instant by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 18
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg (or ¼ cup egg mix + ¼ cup water)
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, dry milk, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, bananas, sugar, and oil.
- Add flour mixture to egg and banana mixture. Stir until just blended. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour into greased, or sprayed, 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 60–70 minutes until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice loaf down the center and cut into 1” pieces.