Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Slice bananas into small pieces.
- Put them into a pot and melt them.
- Stir often.
- Add a little water if bananas stick to pot.
- When bananas have completely melted, add coconut powder and cream of rice.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Stir well and scrape bottom of pan.
- Then add powdered sugar and cardamom.
- Let mixture cool down.
- Make banana balls and roll them in coconut powder.