Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1¼ cups soy milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- sliced banana for garnish
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork and add ¼ cup of the soy milk.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture.
- Portion out about ¾ cup of batter onto a hot, non-stick pan or oiled frying pan and cover with a lid.
- Let it sit on medium heat until the center starts to bubble and become sturdy.
- Flip pancake and cook until golden brown.
- Serve topped with sliced banana and maple syrup or brown rice syrup.