Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stir up The Berry Best Batch of banana Muffins You've Ever Made!
Prep: 15 minutes - Ready In: 40 minutes
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup Mashed Ripe bananas
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2/3 Cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh strawberries
- Heat Oven to 375 °F. Line 12 Muffin Cups With Paper Baking Cups. in Medium Bowl, Combine sugar, oil And eggs; Blend Well. Stir in bananas And vanilla.
- Lightly Spoon flour Into Measuring Cup; Level Off. Add flour, baking soda And salt to sugar Mixture; Stir Just Until Combined.
- Stir in strawberries. Spoon Batter Evenly Into Paper-Lined Muffin Cups.
- Bake at 375 °F. For 17 to 21 Minutes or Until Toothpick Inserted in Center Comes Out Clean. Immediately Remove From Muffin Cups. Serve Warm or Cool.
Makes 12 Muffins