Stir up The Berry Best Batch of banana Muffins You've Ever Made!
Prep: 15 minutes - Ready In: 40 minutes
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup Mashed Ripe bananas
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2/3 Cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh strawberries
- Heat Oven to 375 °F. Line 12 Muffin Cups With Paper Baking Cups. in Medium Bowl, Combine sugar, oil And eggs; Blend Well. Stir in bananas And vanilla.
- Lightly Spoon flour Into Measuring Cup; Level Off. Add flour, baking soda And salt to sugar Mixture; Stir Just Until Combined.
- Stir in strawberries. Spoon Batter Evenly Into Paper-Lined Muffin Cups.
- Bake at 375 °F. For 17 to 21 Minutes or Until Toothpick Inserted in Center Comes Out Clean. Immediately Remove From Muffin Cups. Serve Warm or Cool.
Makes 12 Muffins