Preheat the oven to 350° F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside. Edit
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and prune puree and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the sugar, bananas, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour and baking soda.
- Stir or mix up the oats and chocolate chips until incorporated.
- Drop the dough by teaspoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve plain.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.