Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For one portion.
- 140 – 160 g veal
- salt and ground pepper as needed
- a little of red pepper
- some tomatoes
- a lot of chopped parsley
- Veal 140 – 160 g for one portion. Choose leg or shoulder joint and cut into smaller pieces.
- Cut onions into small pieces and braise with the meat.
- Add salt as needed, as well as ground pepper, and a little of red pepper.
- Pour water over it and let it cook slowly; add some tomatoes cut into dice, a lot of chopped parsley. Cook around 30 minutes.
- Prepare bamijas in the meantime.
- Clean them, wash and braise, cook onions with spices (salt, ground pepper, a little of prepared seasonings).
- When bamijas are almost tender remove them from fire.
- Put meat into a ceramic pot with bamijas and cook for 5 more minutes in the oven at 200 degrees. Serve warm.