Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bami Goreng originated in the Dutch East Indies, specifically in Indonesia. The Dutch, ever happy to incorporate foods from other regions into their own menus, took the Bami Goreng as known in Indonesia and adapted it to their own palates.
- 300 g mie
- 8 small onions
- some cooking oil
- 200 g white cabbage or Chinese cabbage
- 250 g leeks
- 200 g cauliflower
- 200 g string beans
- 150 g celery
- 300 g pork
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 g prawn
- some lemon juice
- some soy sauce
- Cube the pork and chop all the vegetables.
- Fry the meat and the small onions in the oil until light brown.
- Add the cleaned, chopped vegetables and leave on a low heat until the vegetables are almost done but still crisp.
- Add the mie and prawns and leave to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Serve in a warmed bowl and sprinkle some sliced omelet and fried onions on top, and serve soy sauce separately.