Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook time:10 minutes
Write a description of your recipe here. If you don't have one, you can delete this section.
- (A) 1 tablespoon urad dal
- 1 tablespoon arhar dal
- 1 teaspoon jeera
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 full red chillies(dried)
- 1+1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 3/4 teaspoon haldi
- 1+1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 green chillies(chopped)
- few curry leaves
- 1 pinch Hing
- 3+1/2 tablespoon groundnut oil
- (B) Bambino Samaiya Packet (3/4 packet)
- 3/4 cup groundnuts
- 1 potato
- 1 Lemon
- Coriander Leaves
- Water in container
=====1. Boil water with 2 tablespoons of oil in a container . Add aboout 3 tablespoons of salt to the boiling water.
2. Add Bambino from the packet and stir a little.
3. Boil the bambino for about 2 mins only(till the bambino becomes just slightly soft).
4. Drain the water using a holed kitchen container ( Steel Channi with big holes).
5. Put all the bambino left in the chhanni (without the water) in a Parat(utensil reqd. for kneeding flour).
5a. Add lemon juice to it and mix it.
6. Add oil in a Kadhai
7. Deep Fry the small chopped pieces of potato and keep in a bowl.
8. Fry the groundnuts and keep in a bowl.
9. Add the ingradients under (A) above for frying(as Tadka).
10. Add the Bambino boiled above , in the kadhai.
11. Mix the tadka and bambino in the kadhai well. (Care has to be taken that the bambino does not get mashed up.)
12. Add the fried potatoes and groundnuts in kadhai and mix .
13. Garnish with coriander leaves cut into small pieces. 14. Serve hot