Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes about ¾ cup or 12 servings (1 tbsp each).
- 1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp dried leaf tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp safflower oil
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a jar, combine the mustard, vinegar, water, lemon juice, tarragon and garlic.
- Shake well to combine.
- Add oils and shake again.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 fat exchange
- cal: 44 | cho: 0mg | car: 1g | pro: 0g | sod: 36mg | fat: 5g