Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4-6 Servings
- 20 minutes 20 minutes Prep
- 400 g strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar (preferably Aged)
- 284 g whipping cream
- Remove The Stalks From The strawberries.
- Leave Any Small Ones Whole But Cut Larger Ones in Half or Quarters.Place in a Mixing Bowl And Sprinkle With sugar.
- Leave The sugar to Melt With The strawberry Juices, Stirring Occasionally.Add The vinegar And Toss Thoroughly With a Wooden Spoon or Rubber Spatula.In a Separate Bowl, Whip The Cream Until it Just Holds Its Shape.Transfer Into a Serving Bowl.
- Loosely Fold The strawberries And Their Juices Into The Cream, Keeping ItSwirly.
- Serve Immediately.
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
Check Them Out