Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking by Robyn Webb
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (4 oz) pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, defrosted in refrigerator overnight
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Place chicken pieces in a casserole dish.
- Smooth mustard over chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garlic.
- Pour water and vinegar over the chicken.
- Place one sprig of rosemary over each piece.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the covered casserole dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes to brown the chicken.
Nutritional information Edit
- 157 calories | 3 g fat | 68 mg cholesterol | 156 mg sodium | 5 g carbs | 0 g dietary fiber | 4 g sugars | 26 g protein
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ carbohydrate | 3 very lean meat