Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking by Robyn Webb
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (4 oz) pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, defrosted in refrigerator overnight
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Place chicken pieces in a casserole dish.
- Smooth mustard over chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garlic.
- Pour water and vinegar over the chicken.
- Place one sprig of rosemary over each piece.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the covered casserole dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes to brown the chicken.
Nutritional information Edit
- 157 calories | 3 g fat | 68 mg cholesterol | 156 mg sodium | 5 g carbs | 0 g dietary fiber | 4 g sugars | 26 g protein
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ carbohydrate | 3 very lean meat