This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Kim Estate in Roanoke, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- In a skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Mix vinegar, broth and garlic then add to skillet.
- Stir and cook over medium heat 2 minutes until mixture is reduced and thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts and serve immediately.