Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Kim Estate in Roanoke, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- In a skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Mix vinegar, broth and garlic then add to skillet.
- Stir and cook over medium heat 2 minutes until mixture is reduced and thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts and serve immediately.