Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Merlot goes great with these mushrooms.
- Serves: 4
- 2 tablespoons + 1¼ teaspoons olive oil
- 1½ cloves garlic, minced
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon + 1½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon + 1½ teaspoons white wine (or red wine, your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the garlic in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Do not brown the garlic.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar and wine, cook another 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Information Edit
Calories: 94 | Total Fat: 8.3 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg