Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Serves 4
- 4 salmon fillets, 6 ounces each
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup orange juice concentrate
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- Combine balsamic vinegar, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and Dijon mustard.
- Whisk ingredients together.
- Slowly add the olive oil in a thin, steady stream to the balsamic citrus marinade while continually whisking.
- Add salmon fillets to the marinade and refrigerate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Remove salmon from marinade, and reduce the marinade by approximately half.
- Preheat grill.
- Place salmon fillets on hot grill at the 10 o'clock position, after 2 minutes turn the salmon to the 2 o'clock position and cook about 2 more minutes.
- Flip salmon over and baste with remaining balsamic citrus marinade.
- Cook an additional 4 – 5 minutes, if necessary cover with aluminum pan to help cook salmon completely.
- If desired, baste salmon again with remaining marinade.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (254 g-wt.):
- 320 calories (130 from fat) | 15g total fat | 2g saturated fat | 34g protein | 10g total carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 7g sugar) | 95mg cholesterol | 180mg sodium