Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Dougherty Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine rosemary, garlic, pepper and salt in small bowl then mix well.
- Place chicken in large bowl and drizzle chicken with oil then rub with spice mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray heavy roasting pan or cast iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over stirring in 4 tablespoons water if drippings begin to stick to pan.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
- If pan is dry stir in another 2 tablespoons water to loosen drippings.
- Drizzle vinegar over chicken in pan.
- Transfer chicken to plates.
- Stir liquid in pan then drizzle over chicken.