Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from http://www.sneakykitchen.com
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless with bone in, halved
- ½ lb frozen pearl or small white onions, thawed
- 1 green or red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped, or 1 tsp dried
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut bell pepper into 1" pieces.
- In shallow roasting pan, arrange chicken, onions and bell pepper.
- Sprinkle garlic and rosemary on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper, and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.