Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 aubergines (Eggplants)
- 4 Capsicums, (sweet peppers)
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 heaped tbsp finely chopped walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp salad oil
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 heaped tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- A little more salad oil
- Preheat the oven to very hot then place the aubergines and peppers on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, chop the aubergine and peppers into small cubes and allow to cool.
- Place the aubergine, pepper, cucumber, walnut, garlic, vinegar, oil and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with the tomato slices and chopped parsley. Sprinkle with some more oil. Serve at room temperature.