Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 aubergines (Eggplants)
- 3 Capsicums (sweet peppers)
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- red wine vinegar (about 2 tbsp or to taste)
- sunflower oil
- salt and black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F, Gas mark 7. Prick the skins of the aubergines in several places then place them in a shallow roasting tray together with the tomatoes and peppers. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until soft.
- When cooked, remove the skins and cut the flesh into small pieces.
- Place in a mixing bowl together with the crushed garlic and mix well adding enough oil to create a thick paste.
- Season with vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, mix well then transfer to a serving dish and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve warm with toast. Can also be served at room temperature.