Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Balaklava Nectar from How to Mix Drinks by Jerry Thomas—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 15
- rind of ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoons crushed sugar
- ½ a small cucumber, thinly sliced, peel on
- 2 bottles of soda water
- 2 bottles of claret
- 1 bottle champagne
- Thinly peel the rind of half a lemon, shred it fine and put it in a punch-bowl.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice and cucumber.
- Toss up the mixture several times and then add the soda water, claret and champagne.
- Stir together and serve.