Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sift together flour, Sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Rub in Potato.
- Add sufficient milk to make a soft smooth dough. (approx 1 pint)
- Mix quickly and put into a greased loaf tin. (3/4 full).
- Smooth top with a knife dipped in melted butter and bake immediately for 3/4 - 1 hour at 400 degrees.
- When cooked take from tin and wrap in a bread cloth ( dish towel will do fine), until cold.