Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 100 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons castor sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1½ tablespoons raspberry jam
- 125 gm butter
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- ½ teaspoon lemon rind, grated
Lemon icing Edit
- Cream butter, sugar and egg yolk in small bowl with electric mixer until combined.
- Stir in sifted flour and almonds in 2 batches.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth; cover, refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough between sheets of greaseproof paper until large enough to line 24 cm flan tin.
- Lift pastry into tin, ease into sides, trim edges.
- Spread base of pastry with raspberry jam.
- Spread filling over jam, place tart on oven tray, bake in moderately hot oven about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place apricot jam in small pan, heat, strain.
- Brush top of hot tart with hot jam; cool.
- Pipe or drizzle with lemon icing.
- Cream butter and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until mixture is light and fluffy, beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Stir in almonds, rice flour and rind.
Lemon icing Edit
- Sift icing sugar into small bowl, stir in juice; stir until smooth.