- In a large mixing bowl cream butter, cream cheese, sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Next add eggs, vanilla extract.
- Set aside in a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, almonds, baking soda, baking powder, salt
- Then add to butter mixture mix well, then fold in chocolate chips spread mixture into a greased 13x9-inch rectangle baking dish.
- Bake about 28 – 34 minutes at 325°F degree oven.
- Remove and allow to cool.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.