Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Milligan Estate in Crandall, Texas in 2000.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups thinly sliced or shredded unpeeled zucchini
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 cup baking mix
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ cup oil
- 4 beaten eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into rectangular greased baking dish for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve hot.