Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 8 to 12 servings
- 2 pounds zucchini, shredded
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- ¼ pound butter, melted
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Shred zucchini and place in a colander sprinkle with salt and toss.
- Allow to drain for at least 15 minutes.
- Use your hands to press all the liquid out you can.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes to one hour.
Nutritional information Edit
- 380 Cal (79% from Fat, 11% from Protein, 10% from Carb) | 11g Protein | 34g Tot Fat | 10g Carb | 2g Fiber | 278mg Calcium | 1mg Iron | 899mg Sodium | 86mg Cholesterol