Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 large acorn or butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Margarine or non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with the margarine or cooking spray.
- Slice the squash into rounds ¼ inch thick.
- Remove seeds on each slice and arrange squash in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake the slices for 8 minutes, turn, and drizzle lightly with maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Bake for 8 minutes longer; remove from the oven and let cool.